To register for the 2013-2014 MLS Indoor Soccer League teams must:
- Register online by clicking here
- Send a $1000 deposit (cheques only) by the early bird or registration deadline – whichever is applicable at the time of registration.
- Submit a copy of their OSA Stamped Roster by October 27th, 2013.
- Submit a Playing Out Rights permission (teams outside of the Scarborough District only) by October 27th, 2013.
- Register their team roster (players and officials) online using their team login name and password (provided to teams by MLS upon acceptance into the league) by October 27th, 2013.
- Send a team representative to the league coach/manager information session on Saturday October 26th at 1:00pm at Major League Sportsplex.
For division information, please click on the links below:
Please note that certain age divisions may be combined depending on the numbered of registered teams in each division.
For more information, please contact Candice Reinders, league director, via email at email@example.com or call (416) 760-2633.