To register for the 2012-2012 MLS Indoor Soccer League teams must:
- Register online (Beginning August 15th, 2012)
- Send a $500 deposit (cheques only) by the early bird or registration deadline – whichever is applicable at the time of registration.
- Submit a copy of their OSA Stamped Roster by October 27th, 2012.
- Submit a Playing Out Rights permission (teams outside of the Scarborough District only) by October 27th, 2012.
- Register their team roster (players and officials) online using their team login name and password (provided to teams by MLS upon acceptance into the league) by October 27th, 2012.
- Send a team representative to the league coach/manager information session on Saturday October 27th at 1:00pm at Major League Sportsplex.
For division information, please click on the links below:
For more information, please contact Candice Reinders, league director, via email at email@example.com.